Tanyun Logo

LocationHome » » News&FAQ » FAQ » PVB RESIN Q&A(6)


Q: When polyvinyl butyral resin is used in the glass tank of the mixer. The glass tank is double-layered and PVB resin is used in the middle. I want the effect to be good transparency, good elasticity, sound absorption and high temperature resistance (above 70℃). Which type should I choose?

A: Film resin should be used. Our company has stopped production. You can try PVB resin with a viscosity of 120 seconds.
Return list
Next page:PVB RESIN Q&A(7) Previous page:PVB RESIN Q&A(5)


2021-01-27 19:35:42
View:- Font size:【Large Middle Small


Headquarters: No. 75,Xinhu Street,Xishi District, Yingkou,Liaoning, China 115004

Shenzhen Office: Floor 15A,No. 111 Taizi Road, Shekou, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China 518100